Please note that the heated pad can be washed, but never dry cleaned.
The heated pad and heated pad cover can either be hand washed or machine washed.
- Always disconnect the controller and power cable from the heated pad prior to washing.
- Always remove the heated pad cover from the heated pad prior to washing.
For hand washing, use a mild washing powder or detergent and warm water. Soak for 5 minutes and gently wash and rinse thoroughly in clean water.
- For machine washing, wash as wool at 40°C.
- Always air-dry the heated pad and heated pad cover.
- Do not place pegs on the wired areas of the heated pad, as this will damage the internal circuit.
- Never wring the heated pad out.
- Always ensure the heated pad and heated pad cover are 100% dry and have returned to their original size before use.
Article is closed for comments.