- The heated pad is equipped with a detachable controller. Ensure the controller is disconnected from both the mains power and the heated pad and left in a safe, dry place, out of reach of children.
- Hand wash only using a mild washing powder and warm water (maximum 30 °C).
Please note that this heated pad is not suitable for machine washing. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or solvents, as this will damage the pad.
- Soak the pad for 5 minutes and gently wash and rinse thoroughly in clean water to remove all the detergent.
Please never wring the pad after it has been washed.
- Air-dry the pad. We recommend you lay the pad flat on a moisture-absorbent towel or mat and allow it to dry naturally.
Please do not place pegs on the wired areas of the pad as this will damage the internal circuit.
- Always ensure the pad is completely dry before connecting the controller and using the pad.
Please do not connect the pad to the power supply in order to dry it. Do not try the pad in the sun or use an iron to dry it, as this will damage the insulation layer of the pad.